Spring Volleyball Clincs and Open Gyms are HERE!
We are excited to announce our spring series of clinics/open gyms.
- Our coaches will work with you to gain/develop volleyball skills (passing, setting, serving, hitting)
- You will be given activities you can work on at home to develop your skills
- We will scrimmage to allow you to use your skills in game play.
- We WILL have FUN!!
- Masks are optional and up to each individual family
Registration is now open -- CLICK HERE
Boys and Girls currently in grades 3rd - 7th: 4pm - 5:30pm
Boys and Girls currently in grades 8th through 12th: 6-7:30pm
Registration Fee: $45
April 8 @ Village Church of Gurnee
April 14@ Village Church of Gurnee
April 21 @ Lord of Glory Church - Grayslake
April 29 @ Village Church of Gurnee
May 12 @ Village Church of Gurnee
May 19 @ Village Church of Gurnee
May 27 @ Village Church of Gurnee
- Please wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move. Additional clothing must be worn on top of leggings and athletic bras. Gym shoes specified for indoor use.
- Gym shoes specified for indoor use.
- Knee pads
- Water bottle.
Questions? Please contact Kerri at email@example.com
See below for information on our Spring Boys Volleyball season.
HRK will not host a boys volleyball program in Spring 2022.
If you are interested in playing, coaching, or assisting in the formation of a team for Spring 2023,
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Information below is from the Spring 2020 season
HRK Eagles Boys Volleyball
Skills, competition, teamwork, discipline, devotions, and fun!
Registration will open: Jan. 2020
***According to IHSA and HRK rules, athletes are allowed to play for one club or school volleyball team during the volleyball season. If your athlete plays for a club or another school, they will have to make a decision for which team they want to play. Our coaches and sports director are very happy to sit down and discuss with you and your athlete the best choice for their athletic career. Please refer to the HRK sports handbook for further information, or email
Mandatory Evaluation/Practice and Parent Meeting:
- VCG -
- Players will be evaluated & have an initial practice
- Parents will go over the program, expectations, meet other parents, & sign up to volunteer
- Where: Home court is Village Church of Gurnee (VCG), 1319 Hunt Club Rd., Gurnee, IL.
before registering with questions, or if you would like to assist with coaching. ***
Look at our Equipment/Uniforms page to see what is needed for this sport.
Boys Middle School (5th-8th grade) -
- Will meet 2-3 times/week for combination of practices & games
- Practice times TBD at VCG on M, W &/or Th. Away games days & times will vary.
- End of season tournament in April
- Will meet 2-3 times/week for combination of practices and games.
Highschool will play local private schools & homeschool teams. Middle school will play local private schools in the NICC conference.
PLAYERS: All players are expected to attend ALL practices and games for their team, and have a commitment to do additional conditioning/drills at home when necessary. All players should arrange with the coach as early as possible if they will be missing a practice or a game. Not doing this WILL affect game play. There will be a place on the registration form for listing dates you have to miss. Please do so as this affects scheduling.
PARENTS: Since we are an all-volunteer organization, your help is NECESSARY for us to function! Coaching, assistant coaching, being a Team Parent, helping keep the book and score during games, and planning our end of season party are ways you can help out. Sign up at Volunteer Central, email the AD, and/or sign up at the Parent Meeting.